Entanglement Technologies was founded in 2010 to develop high performance measurement tools using techniques from Quantum Optics. Founded by Graduates from Stanford and Caltech, ET has developed novel analytical instrumentation that delivers unsurpassed field analytical capabilities. The technologies developed at Entanglement Technologies is deployed routinely with the US EPA, in the oil industry, and after multiple disasters including Hurricane Harvey and the Carr Fire.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Direct involvement in the building and testing of new designs and prototypes.
- Generate procedures and related documentation to support assembly and manufacturing.
- Maintain, service, and troubleshoot instrumentation as necessary.
- Assist in planning, designing and developing hardware components and assemblies for existing and new products in coordination with ET team.
- Suggest adaptation, simplification and integration of various commercial components for testing sub-systems.
- Assist in chemical laboratory work including: sample preparation, staging, and cleaning.
- Document sample preparation process and analysis results in an organized and timely manner.
- Help develop new standard operating procedures for challenging sample analysis.
- Quotation and procurement of general laboratory supplies and assembly components.
- Occasional short travel within the USA may be required.
Required Education And Skills
- B.S. in quantitative science or engineering field
- Keen organizational skills for detail oriented construction projects
- Experience with analytical instrumentation
- Familiarity with the basic mechanical tools and equipment used in light manufacturing
- Familiarity with gas delivery, compressed gas handling, and vacuum systems
- Familiarity with basic electronics, handling circuit boards + connector assemblies
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Experience And Skills
- Familiarity with CAD software (SolidWorks)
- Basic computer programing and scripting experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs